Mold Testing and Removal After a Fire or Flood: Rapid Response is Imperative

Mold Testing and RemovalMold testing and removal is one of the most important elements of the restoration process in a home that’s been damaged by a flood or fire. If these issues are not addressed immediately, mildew and mold can start growing within 24 hours of the fire or flood. This can further damage your home. Worse still, it can result in serious health issues.

When addressing mold testing and removal, you should always deal with a professional restoration services company to handle the entire repair, cleaning, and testing process because this is the only thing that’s going to ensure the safety of your home and your family.

As indicated already, the reason for rapid response is to prevent mildew and mold from growing. These dangerous fungi can quickly reproduce and thrive in the moist, warm environment left in the wake of a flood or fire. Your home could become a perfect breeding ground, so everything possible must be done to dry out the excess water before this happens.

Without professional restoration, mold testing and removal, many serious health issues could arise. These include cancer, immune and respiratory disorders, and a large range of other pathogenic diseases. If anyone in your family is allergic to mildew or mold, exposure can lead to additional symptoms, such as diarrhea, dizziness, nausea, and difficulty breathing.

At Service Master ERS, we are a local family-owned and operated company with more than 60 years of experience in the residential & commercial disaster restoration industry. We’re here to serve your family and your community.

Leave A Reply Mold Testing and Removal After a Fire or Flood: Rapid Response is Imperative

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *